Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Kona N Line
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals . Just got my 2022 Kona N Line Cyber Grey . Pretty sure I will enjoy this . Have plans to do wheels already bought for summer . Performance upgrade with JB4 once 1000 km is past . From Ottawa Ontario Canada

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey guys and gals . Just got my 2022 Kona N Line Cyber Grey . Pretty sure I will enjoy this . Have plans to do wheels already bought for summer . Performance upgrade with JB4 once 1000 km is past . From Ottawa Ontario Canada
sweet colour, looks better than I thought when doing a build!

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Kona
158 Posts
Sweet ride. I love that color. Fellow Ottawa resident here.(y)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Tempted to bite the bullet on an N Line in the next couple of months and if so keeping going back and forth between the Ignite Flame and the Cyber Grety....more I see that colour it's sweet! Ignite reminds me too much of Rogers as well lol

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Kona
158 Posts
I will wait until the "23 model because the dealers don't have squat in stock in Eastern Ontario. I will be looking for the N Line with the Ultimate Package in Ignite Red. My current model is the Trend 1.6 AWD in two-tone Pulse Red/BlackMy Little Red Rocket. I drive it like I stole it!!!! LOL

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just an FYI, I have been in touch with Attrell Hyundai in Brampton, and they are offering me 2% above invoice for an N LIne Ultimate. True there is no stock, but factory order is about 6-8 weeks from what I gather. If/when I buy, it's either Ignite or this awesome looking Cyber Grey..

·
Registered
22 Posts
I will wait until the "23 model because the dealers don't have squat in stock in Eastern Ontario. I will be looking for the N Line with the Ultimate Package in Ignite Red. My current model is the Trend 1.6 AWD in two-tone Pulse Red/BlackMy Little Red Rocket. I drive it like I stole it!!!! LOL
Just an FYI, I have been in touch with Attrell Hyundai in Brampton, and they are offering me 2% above invoice for an N LIne Ultimate. True there is no stock, but factory order is about 6-8 weeks from what I gather. If/when I buy, it's either Ignite or this awesome looking Cyber Grey..

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Kona
158 Posts
6 - 8 weeks. I don't know that I would believe them as one of the sales guys at one of the dealerships told me that they were told that it was going to be a pretty lean winter and possibly spring for multiple colour and trim stock. Basically, they will get what they get. I would not put a deposit on that deal. Just saying.
Hope it works out for you. Stay frosty.

·
Registered
22 Posts
6 - 8 weeks. I don't know that I would believe them as one of the sales guys at one of the dealerships told me that they were told that it was going to be a pretty lean winter and possibly spring for multiple colour and trim stock. Basically, they will get what they get. I would not put a deposit on that deal. Just saying.
Hope it works out for you. Stay frosty.
I hear you, only issue is I don't see any dealership placying a factory order without a deposit...a refundable deposit I would think would be reasonable if no delivery in an agreed upon time. Will be interesting once I start visiting dealers and take the car out

·
Registered
61 Posts
When I ordered my N-line ultimate back in September I was told six to 12 weeks, I got it in ten weeks. The dealer I bought from Has 4 N-lines is stock including a Cyber gray and an Ignite red. No ultimate models though. This is in Ottawa.

Pat

·
Registered
22 Posts
When I ordered my N-line ultimate back in September I was told six to 12 weeks, I got it in ten weeks. The dealer I bought from Has 4 N-lines is stock including a Cyber gray and an Ignite red. No ultimate models though. This is in Ottawa.

Pat
Awesome, and again that colour looks amazing!! I as well am in the potential market for an Ultimate in either the Cyber or Ignite Red, and find that dealers here in the GTA do have some 1.6T's, but no Ultimates. No pun intended, but I am looking for one that has an Ultimate trim and go out for a drive. Quite a few of you Ottawa guys on here!! Mind me asking if you got a deal on a factory order? Mind me asking which dealer, I may reach out as I am there on business in the next few weeks will be in the Kanata area

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Kona
158 Posts
I saw that a couple of dealers were offering the $1000 rebate. They get you back with the overpriced "fees". People these days only pay attention to the monthly payment and don't look at their actual sales contract.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I saw that a couple of dealers were offering the $1000 rebate. They get you back with the overpriced "fees". People these days only pay attention to the monthly payment and don't look at their actual sales contract.
This will be my challenge when I actually get firm pricing from the two dealers who have offered me invoice +. I have done enough research to see what the extra fees should be, and won't be happy with any clowns who try to tack on extras. I have found less issues when dealing with small town dealerships and already have one in mind, in Brantford

1 - 16 of 16 Posts