Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never really felt the desire to name my car before, but find i want to name the Kona.

Has anyone named their Kona, and if so, why did you choose that name?

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Kona
121 Posts
Sure why not. For sh!ts and giggles. I named mine Little Red Rocket. It is two tone red and black with the 1.6T AWD. ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a 2018 Ultimate in Lime Twist (that's electric green in non-PR speak) and I went with Kermit the Kona. I also considered Yoda the Kona. If you're old enough, make sure you say it in your head like,

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've never really felt the desire to name my car before, but find i want to name the Kona.

Considering the front of the car (EV - no grill) I was thinking of "Bug Swatter" as it seems to collect an insane amount of insects every day.

·
Registered
6 Posts

My car is Thunderbolt Gray and I named it Mr Prescott as I am a Cowboys fan and Dak is my favorite player

·
Registered
2018 Kona SEL, AWD, Tech Package in Chalk White
19 Posts
It's my wife's car, and she named it 'Snowball'. (It's Chalk White).

·
Registered
239 Posts

Abbreviated...my wife and I call her "SS" for "Sedona Sunset", the Hyundai Orange just shy of the traffic safety cone color. However, after careful thought I may still be renaming since it sounds like a strippers name.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Abbreviated...my wife and I call her "SS" for "Sedona Sunset", the Hyundai Orange just shy of the traffic safety cone color. However, after careful thought I may still be renaming since it sounds like a strippers name.:rolleyes:
Dunno, I kinda like "Sedona Sunset". More so since you pointed out the stripper connection!😅

1 - 18 of 18 Posts