Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello KonaAdmin,

Iv'e been trying to reach out to staff members in regards to a name change. I really enjoy the site a lot a have been posting regularly with responses to article for the only short time I've joined. My dilemma is I wold appreciate it if I could have my name changed to Scrat or Scrat47, if someone already has Scrat. I've been using this name for a while an should have requested it when I joined this site but used jjr1947 in error, which is used for another site. I'm trying to consolidate all my user names to just a few or one if possible. Waiting your response.

Thank you,
jjr1947

·
Administrator
146 Posts
Hello KonaAdmin,

Iv'e been trying to reach out to staff members in regards to a name change. I really enjoy the site a lot a have been posting regularly with responses to article for the only short time I've joined. My dilemma is I wold appreciate it if I could have my name changed to Scrat or Scrat47, if someone already has Scrat. I've been using this name for a while an should have requested it when I joined this site but used jjr1947 in error, which is used for another site. I'm trying to consolidate all my user names to just a few or one if possible. Waiting your response.

Thank you,
jjr1947
This has been completed for you.

- Cricket

1 - 4 of 4 Posts