Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
Thinking about it also with their trunk mat. Haven't decided between the WeatherTechs and these yet.

Blessings and Peace

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yea I did the other day the exacts one you posted.

Its great! Fits snug perfectly and looks like it will do the job keeping out the elements from the base carpeting.

It came well packaged in a beefy box.

I never bought a weathertech before so I can't really give a comparison but from my experience so far I recommend them!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea I did the other day the exacts one you posted.

Its great! Fits snug perfectly and looks like it will do the job keeping out the elements from the base carpeting.

It came well packaged in a beefy box.

I never bought a weathertech before so I can't really give a comparison but from my experience so far I recommend them!
Can you post some pics on the front Mats ?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Made in USA. Have them in my Mazda and they are every bit as good as WeatherTech, but a little cheaper.

Check out CaRiD.com for accessories.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I also went with Maxliners for front & rear seat, also for cargo area. They are a perfect fit, after using Weathertech liners in last 3 cars I gave Maxliner a try. I most likely will not use Weathertech again ( they are a quality product ) but the Maxliners are a much better fit, perfect edge to edge coverage and much less expensive!!! I will add some close up photos tomorrow that may help others decide which brand is right for them.
Would like to add a comment on nickndlf suggestion to check out CaRiD.com, unfortunately I had a very unacceptable experience placing my first order with them recently ( the details of which are not important ). Can only say that you should absolutely research their overwhelming negative reviews first, had I done so first I definitely would have chosen a different vendor. Please don't take my word for it, please be diligent and check them for yourself prior to making your purchasing decisions.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I also went with Maxliners for front & rear seat, also for cargo area. They are a perfect fit, after using Weathertech liners in last 3 cars I gave Maxliner a try. I most likely will not use Weathertech again ( they are a quality product ) but the Maxliners are a much better fit, perfect edge to edge coverage and much less expensive!!! I will add some close up photos tomorrow that may help others decide which brand is right for them.
Would like to add a comment on nickndlf suggestion to check out CaRiD.com, unfortunately I had a very unacceptable experience placing my first order with them recently ( the details of which are not important ). Can only say that you should absolutely research their overwhelming negative reviews first, had I done so first I definitely would have chosen a different vendor. Please don't take my word for it, please be diligent and check them for yourself prior to making your purchasing decisions.
The fit is excellent and the thick lip around the mats give it great rigidity and less prone to folding like I've seen on weathertechs !

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
More Maxliner photos, gargo area. and OEM mat for comparison ( really only good if you remove foam divided tray and lower the rear floor, and still want to use tie down loops ) the OEM mat was cut to fit with rear floor lowered, that's why its such a poor fit with floor in upper position.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
You can order direct from Max Liner so there is no reason to utilize anyone else. They also give a discount to military/retired and first responders.

Blessings and Peace

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered these from eBay last month and the packaging will have the back seat liners as one piece folded in half and I had to use a heat gun in order for them to fit snug.

I would recommend not ordering on eBay, the seller could be getting minor cosmetic imperfection products and selling as new.

J

1 - 19 of 19 Posts