Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Hyundai Kona EV 2019
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone knows how to reset the low tire pressure warning light in Kona EV 2020? Right now all 4 wheel tires are even tire pressure (33 psi) but the warning light is still on and indicates one of the front tire having a low pressure.

·
Registered
Hyundai Kona EV 2019
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. It works!

It's weird to me since I got this brand new car 6 months ago. Tire pressure is always at 30 - 31 psi straight from the dealership. Warning light has never shown up up to this morning. @Cody21 I'm appreciate your suggestion though.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I had a similar issue about a year into ownership - my front LEFT TIRE indicated low pressure, 31. All my other tires were 33-34 from the Dealer. I pumped the front tire up to like 34 ... still LOW PRESSURE on. The sticker on the inside door says (I think) 36 pressure for all tires. So after increasing all of them to 36, the indicator went off. Weird that it didn't show up as a problem for so long. Now, every time I take car to Service Dept, they set all to 36 every time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.