Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy a 2022 Kona N Line with Tech package. Any insight on a reasonable price?
Thank you.

·
Registered
96 Posts
A reasonable price right now is MSRP, and anything you can get under that, take as a blessing. The market is in the s&*t right now.

I got my AWD N line with tech package shipped to me from Colorado to the East Coast and was within about a grand all said and done, of that I was planning on spending.

New vehicle. Tight market. Chip shortage. Inconsistent inventory (especially on the N line). It's the sellers market. If you don't buy, there's someone waiting to.

Ballpark you should be looking for is $30,585. Knock off about $2,600 for FWD. Tech Package is $2,500 no matter AWD or FWD.

·
Registered
22 Posts
some Ontario dealers have the N-line ultimate marked up to $2000 CDN over MSRP. I have an Ultimate on order and got $1000 CDN.under MSRP.

Pat.

·
Premium Member
2022 Kona N-Line
14 Posts
Some how I was able to get my N-Line with tech package for less than 26,000. Guess they were in a dealing mood that day.

·
Premium Member
2022 Kona N-Line
14 Posts
That makes sense then. That's about what the non AWD go for in my area.
Oh okay. Looking at your original post it looks like it would have been about 28000, 30585 minus 2600 for FWD. I would have gotten AWD, but in flat no snow FL, no one has them.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Oh okay. Looking at your original post it looks like it would have been about 28000, 30585 minus 2600 for FWD. I would have gotten AWD, but in flat no snow FL, no one has them.
Yeah, this was a month ago and inventory is rebounding a bit my neck of the woods. My local dealer now has 26 2022's on lot and when I bought and brought in from Colorado (in May), they had 2 in the pipe, but nothing on lot. Makes sense for no AWD in FL, for sure. About as flat as flat can be down there!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Yeah, this was a month ago and inventory is rebounding a bit my neck of the woods. My local dealer now has 26 2022's on lot and when I bought and brought in from Colorado (in May), they had 2 in the pipe, but nothing on lot. Makes sense for no AWD in FL, for sure. About as flat as flat can be down there!
What does flat and no snow or rain have to do with AWD. AWD in the corners, I wouldn't buy one without AWD if AWD was an option. I would own AWD if I lived in Death Valley, California, but that's just me. :)

·
Premium Member
2022 Kona N-Line
14 Posts
I just looked on Hyundai’s page, there are two Kona SEL AWD in inventory within 250 miles of me. So unfortunately AWD isn’t an option. I needed the tech package and neither have it :(

·
Registered
2 Posts
It’s FWD. that was my out the door price with all taxes and everything.
Hello Seems you are from Tampa..if you dont mind can you please provide dealer info and your purchase details? I am also looking to buy either crosstrek or Kona. Also any input on purchasing 2021 Ultimate vs 2022 Limited?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hello Seems you are from Tampa..if you dont mind can you please provide dealer info and your purchase details? I am also looking to buy either crosstrek or Kona. Also any input on purchasing 2021 Ultimate vs 2022 Limited?
I know you aren't asking me, but we also have a Crosstrek so if you want any input/comparisons, feel free to message me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts