Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there will be more of the Konas coming out in the lime twist color? That is the only color my wife wants and there are ZERO available in Michigan that I can find. I found one out of state but I'm having a hard time justifying paying around $4,000 more due to the color.

·
Registered
244 Posts
The color is considered a premium so the cost adjustment from the other colors, as far as the color it is due to be discontinued as they are going to an Orange most likely the Tangerine Orange found in the UK also 3 colors will get the same seat belt colors as the paint.

I would do a search on CarGuru, Autotrader etc for it and see where the color might be found though you will be paying a transport fee but might be worth a drive to get it.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Just a quick search but they are out there--https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/searchresults.xhtml?zip=78728&startYear=1981&endYear=2019&makeCodeList=HYUND&searchRadius=500&modelCodeList=HYUKONA&trimCodeList=HYUKONA%7CLimited&extColorsSimple=GREEN&sortBy=relevance&numRecords=25&firstRecord=0

This is for Wisconsin--https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/Hyundai/Kona/Milwaukee+WI-53201?zip=53201&startYear=1981&endYear=2019&makeCodeList=HYUND&searchRadius=500&modelCodeList=HYUKONA&trimCodeList=HYUKONA%7CLimited%2CHYUKONA%7CUltimate&extColorsSimple=GREEN&sortBy=relevance&numRecords=25&firstRecord=0

·
Registered
116 Posts
Set up filters on Autotrader and CarGurus. Closest I've seen to Detroit was in Tinley Park, IL - I believe its still available.

Since starting my search in mid-March, I've only seen about 30-40 lime twist cars pop up in the US in total. Most of them Ultimate FWD, followed by Limited FWD, Ultimate AWD, and Limited AWD showing the least. Lots in the Pacific Northwest, a handful in CO and NY, and the rest scattered around the midwest and southeast

·
Registered
116 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Just a fact, green is the safest color for a car, I thought the orange was ! Was really surprised when I read this fact.

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
Lime green is well OK! Touchup painting will be a pain in the butt though!

Blessings and Peace

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
:grin:Wheat that's funny!:wink: Glad to be of help!!!

Blessings and Peace

1 - 9 of 9 Posts