Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought a new 2020 kona fwd ultimate. i am thinking about replacing all the non led lights.
i know the fog lights are 1st priority.
the reverse lights as well.
i think the turn signals are not led...can anyone confirm?
what other exterior lights on the ultimate are not led?

also i would like to replace all the interior lights with white led bulbs.

any advise or suggestions on difficulty and best place to buy?

·
Registered
391 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
i just bought a new 2020 kona fwd ultimate. i am thinking about replacing all the non led lights.

very easy to do, you want to spend the money to get a plug and play set so you don't get errors displaying on your dash panel. Plus you want long life with heat displacement. Plus ones that fit the socket, not a generic or adapter fit. I use. 2018 2019 2020 Hyundai Kona H7 Custom LED Bulbs Exterior Interior Lights Plug and Play

·
Registered
98 Posts
i haven`t found front turn signal led`s that don`t give a dash error. the Katur linked above didn`t work for me. i did replace all other bulbs on my Kona SE with Lasfit bulbs in the post above from gary kona. they are fantastic quality and very bright. the odd thing is the Lasfit rear turn signals work with no errors but the front turn signals won`t work without the dash error.

edit to add pic:

·
Registered
5 Posts
i haven`t found front turn signal led`s that don`t give a dash error. the Katur linked above didn`t work for me. i did replace all other bulbs on my Kona SE with Lasfit bulbs in the post above from gary kona. they are fantastic quality and very bright. the odd thing is the Lasfit rear turn signals work with no errors but the front turn signals won`t work without the dash error.

edit to add pic: View attachment 4925
Maybe you can try AUXITO's front turn signal. I think you will like it. Please contact me if necessary, I am Bill, Senior Manager of AUXITO

·
Registered
5 Posts

Maybe you can try AUXITO's. I think you will like it. The quality and price of AUXITO LED bulbs are very friendly. Please contact me if necessary, I am Bill, Senior Manager of AUXITO

·
Registered
2019 Lake Silver Kona Ultimate
49 Posts
Maybe you can try AUXITO's. I think you will like it. The quality and price of AUXITO LED bulbs are very friendly. Please contact me if necessary, I am Bill, Senior Manager of AUXITO
Hi Bill,
So, your advertised 1157 style bulbs do not throw a, "Bulb Out" warning on the Kona dash when installed in the front turn signal positions? I've perused your site for 411 on the offerings and am wondering if the order qty is for 1 bulb, or 1 pair of bulbs (in a pkg), and is shipping available to Canada? I'm currently waiting on a third (other guy's) set, that are supposedly CANbus error free. No love for the first 2 so far.
On a slightly related note, would you happen to know why those Hyundai front turn signal lamps even use the 1157's and not 1156's? It appears that only one of the element sets is ever used there. Seems a waste. :unsure: Just curious is all.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Bill,
So, your advertised 1157 style bulbs do not throw a, "Bulb Out" warning on the Kona dash when installed in the front turn signal positions? I've perused your site for 411 on the offerings and am wondering if the order qty is for 1 bulb, or 1 pair of bulbs (in a pkg), and is shipping available to Canada? I'm currently waiting on a third (other guy's) set, that are supposedly CANbus error free. No love for the first 2 so far.
On a slightly related note, would you happen to know why those front Hyundai front turn signal lamps even use the 1157's and not 1156's? It appears that only one of the element sets is ever used there. Seems a waste. :unsure: Just curious is all.
I can send you the installation test for free, if necessary, you can contact me at [email protected]. Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts