Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Saw that Summit Racing had their brand H7 LED on sale. Bought 2 sets. Finally arrived today after 17:00. Haven't had a chance to install them. Noticed there is a panel inside each wheel well. Guessing I can pull the clip. Reach through there. About Mid Oct I should hit the 1k mark. And will be changing the oil and filter. I'll try it then when I have the front end jacked up. The High beams look tricky. Drivers side looks like I just need to pull the air duct out of the way. Passenger side, Looks like the Washer bottle is in the way.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Adapters arrived. Didn't work. Loose on the bulbs. And didn't want to fit inside the headlamp. When I get the refund, Will try the Plastic ones.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi all. Saw that Summit Racing had their brand H7 LED on sale. Bought 2 sets. Finally arrived today after 17:00. Haven't had a chance to install them. Noticed there is a panel inside each wheel well. Guessing I can pull the clip. Reach through there. About Mid Oct I should hit the 1k mark. And will be changing the oil and filter. I'll try it then when I have the front end jacked up. The High beams look tricky. Drivers side looks like I just need to pull the air duct out of the way. Passenger side, Looks like the Washer bottle is in the way.
Try these bulbs. Proper adapter built in. Specifically for Hyundai & Kia. No extra LED driver to buy. They are Plug n Play. Bright & clear white light. Please let me know of the link works.

·
Registered
5 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts