Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I kinda like it, not as over the top as a Honda Civic R. I would love to get the increased 6-8 inch track width for increased handling, it would be substantial. I bet there is no way the flares will fit like they do in this photoshoped picture, possible gaps in the mating to the original flares. I am not a black rim guy, so it would be nice to see it with any other color then "nul" black rims. Plus in real life you would be getting some more outer rim "dish" with the offset you would need to make it work. Add the $4,000 for a set of killer rims and the $4,000 + for the kit and it is too far out of my reach. Perfect for a Kona N build, you would want to back the look up with 400- 500hp.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Looks overdone... trying too hard... The car is already wide and the stance looks beefy stock.. IMO
Beefy stance? Not in the least, IMO. I like the rendering, FWIW. Pair that with a stronger engine (2.0T for example) and I may re-consider this car. I saw the Iron Man edition and it looked great - aside from the same engine.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I like it alot, will go great with my wheel choice.
i would like to see w full colour coded version without all the black plastic

1 - 6 of 6 Posts