Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody out there aware of mud guards manufactured for the 2022 Kona N line model ? I purchased my N line back in September and am not aware anybody is making them yet - the body style is slightly different than previous models - Thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
Anybody out there aware of mud guards manufactured for the 2022 Kona N line model ? I purchased my N line back in September and am not aware anybody is making them yet - the body style is slightly different than previous models - Thanks
Check out the Hyundai store .com they make nice molded ones that may fit your car but they don't work for the Kona N which is a shame because they are nice looking.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Oh man, so there are no Hyundai OEM mud guards??? I have always liked them the best. They're subtle, and help enough for my needs (I live in the desert). I'll be disappointed if they don't have them.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Oh man, so there are no Hyundai OEM mud guards??? I have always liked them the best. They're subtle, and help enough for my needs (I live in the desert). I'll be disappointed if they don't have them.
The Hyundai OEM Mudguards for the N and N-line are useless as they are way too small to be of any use. I had them on my N-line and dumped them for a st of Rally Armor for the N and N _Line models.
Pat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts