Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know the exact location of the flasher/turn signal relay for the Kona? Appears from the clicking noise it's under the dash to the left of the steering column but I'll be darned if I can find it. A photo would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for any help.
Robert in San Antonio

·
Registered
202 Posts
ahha now we know the hyper flash answer o_O

I searched Autozone and O'Reilly auto supply, couldn't find one.

It might be part of a circuit board.
If you find it let us know.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Anybody know the exact location of the flasher/turn signal relay for the Kona? Appears from the clicking noise it's under the dash to the left of the steering column but I'll be darned if I can find it. A photo would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for any help.
Robert in San Antonio

·
Registered
456 Posts
Thats not for the Kona. That thread is from 2011, and for the h-1, h-100, starex and Imax.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lasfit is the only company I know of that sells fool-proof, guaranteed LED bulbs for front and rear turn signals that produce no hyper flashing or warning light on the dash. But you're gonna fork out some dollars for them. All in all, I have to say with the amount of light they put out and the fact that they do what the company says they will, I bit the bullet and paid the price. Got my money's worth, and more.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Here's a link to Robert's thread about the LasFit 1157 bulbs.
I'm order some, but wont get them installed for a couple maybe 3 weeks.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Installed my new Lasfit T1157A, :cry: hyperflash.
Lasfit is the only company I know of that sells fool-proof, guaranteed LED bulbs for front and rear turn signals that produce no hyper flashing or warning light on the dash. But you're gonna fork out some dollars for them. All in all, I have to say with the amount of light they put out and the fact that they do what the company says they will, I bit the bullet and paid the price. Got my money's worth, and more.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts