Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Hi All,

New here .... Glad I found this forum. BTW - I also own a Chevy Bolt Premium.

So the dealership was useless setting up and explaining the Kona EV Ultimate. I cannot figure out how to display WAZE on the Kona touch screen.
Android Auto is connected via USB but onle plays music and makes calls from my phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Up Front ......

[/SIZE][/FONT]

· Super Moderator
1,338 Posts
OH and the Android Auto Icon does not illuminate and nothing happens when I touch the ICON .... so odd
Welcome to the Forum.. Be sure to Plug in your phone to the USB port for the radio, Then unlock your phone otherwise you wont get the carplay icon on the screen..
I removed the Link from your original post as it was not on topic. Please use the lounge area for that type of
post. Congrats on your purchase and enjoy the forum!

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the Forum.. Be sure to Plug in your phone to the USB port for the radio, Then unlock your phone otherwise you wont get the carplay icon on the screen..
I removed the Link from your original post as it was not on topic. Please use the lounge area for that type of
post. Congrats on your purchase and enjoy the forum!

Once I do that do I need to open Android Auto or does that open automatically like on the Chevy Bolt I own ?

· Premium Member
279 Posts
Ugh, Android Auto comes on on my phone any time I start my car, even when I DON'T want to use it. But to make it appear ON MY CAR SCREEN, I have to plug it in.
Go into Android Auto on your phone and disable the autolaunch on bluetooth

Click the three lines in the top corner
Click settings
Click "Auto-Launch" under phone screen settings

DISABLE IT!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts