Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
June sales figures are out and since I bought a Kona in June I thought I'd see how it did vs the competition:

Model June

Kona 4240

Crosstrek 14360

HR-V 8657

Renegade 8533

C-HR 4331

Trax/Encore ~15000*

CX-3 2332

Ecosport 6756

* GM numbers are estimates as GM only reports quarterly now. This figure is an average for the quarter where total sales were about 45000.

I'm surprised Ecosport did that well. All the reviews have been poor.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I am in there! Good to see it beat out the CX-3 by a large margin.

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
I'm surprised Ecosport did that well. All the reviews have been poor.
I also since it's has a Fail in NHTSA tests.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Im a little surprised to see those kinds of numbers from the Trax and I cant believe how many people have bought into the Ecosport. I expect interest to continue to grow in the Kona, especially with the EV variant on the horizon.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Im a little surprised to see those kinds of numbers from the Trax and I cant believe how many people have bought into the Ecosport. I expect interest to continue to grow in the Kona, especially with the EV variant on the horizon.
Overall its amount of commercials Ford pumps out vs others also again most are die hard Ford/Chevy believers along with add in that most and I say most car shoppers do not do any real research. In most part I would assume they get any decision making from a friend or neighbor who owns one and again with the bombardment of commercials. If one would truly do the research they would find out how horrible the AWD system on the Ford really is with its PTU and lawsuits over failures that could have been easily built into them from the factory.

Again the reason I bought mine is I wanted different and not something that you see all of the same brand or style driving down the road.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts