Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks just wondering does anyone know if there is a paint code for the exterior plastic trim on the Kona.
My wife damaged her rear door and trim on a pillar and we are having it repaired in the body shop, the guy can repair the plastic but needs to spray the plastic and it's a kinda shiney grey finish to it and we want to get a paint match.

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
No sorry, all the trim on the exterior grey have the color molded in. You have to replace the trim piece to get an exact match. If it's the pillar, it's covered in a wrap. However there are pillar cover available on eBay. They are quite nice and cover all the pillars

Blessings and Peace

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi folks just wondering does anyone know if there is a paint code for the exterior plastic trim on the Kona.
My wife damaged her rear door and trim on a pillar and we are having it repaired in the body shop, the guy can repair the plastic but needs to spray the plastic and it's a kinda shiney grey finish to it and we want to get a paint match.
Hello,

I was wondering if you came to a solution for the exterior plastic? My exterior plastic above my front right wheel was scratched and I am not sure what to do.

Thanks so much!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts