Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
276 Posts
Very soft according to my detailer.

I already have some carpark scratches (people just have no respect for other peoples paint)

Due to it being soft, it should be "simple" to get rid of them.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had some very minor scuffs on my paint I wanted to get out and they were not coming out with Meguiars 205 and my polisher with a yellow pad and then I seen this sticker in the bottom of the window ! So I look this stuff up and it's a ceramic coat so it says , does anyone else have this on their Kona ?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,090 Posts
I had some very minor scuffs on my paint I wanted to get out and they were not coming out with Meguiars 205 and my polisher with a yellow pad and then I seen this sticker in the bottom of the window ! So I look this stuff up and it's a ceramic coat so it says , does anyone else have this on their Kona ?
I don’t.. sounds like you have window sticker dressing.. something the dealer does so he can markup the cars price..
I had over $1k of window dressing on mine that included door edge guards, wheel locks, paint protection, 3m interior protection, rear bumper guard protection, even door handle protection so you don’t scratch the paint w your finger nails..
I told the dealer I wasn’t interested in all that.. So they took the price off the car for their extras And made me sign a waiver saying that I had no warranty on those added parts because I did not pay for them.. what a game they play.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I don’t.. sounds like you have window sticker dressing.. something the dealer does so he can markup the cars price..
I had over $1k of window dressing on mine that included door edge guards, wheel locks, paint protection, 3m interior protection, rear bumper guard protection, even door handle protection so you don’t scratch the paint w your finger nails..
I told the dealer I wasn’t interested in all that.. So they took the price off the car for their extras And made me sign a waiver saying that I had no warranty on those added parts because I did not pay for them.. what a game they play.
Jeebus. Stealership tactics right there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts