Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you find the ride is similar to a skateboard with the 19's??? I'd love to do it but potholes are out of control where I live...

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you find the ride is similar to a skateboard with the 19's??? I'd love to do it but potholes are out of control where I live...
It's 20" + upgraded springs for handling it's a lil stiffer than stock, waaay better than stock but not as stiff as coilovers

·
Registered
44 Posts
The thing I love about the Ironman is that it is a fully integrated styling exercise. They could have just stuck stuff on it and called it a day, but it has completely unique bumper covers, rocker panels, hood, wheels, lights, and all the interior touches. The paint is amazing, and it came with $200 worth of cleaning products for the matte finish. It really turns heads for a vehicle that I typically call a mommy-mobile.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The thing I love about the Ironman is that it is a fully integrated styling exercise. They could have just stuck stuff on it and called it a day, but it has completely unique bumper covers, rocker panels, hood, wheels, lights, and all the interior touches. The paint is amazing, and it came with $200 worth of cleaning products for the matte finish. It really turns heads for a vehicle that I typically call a mommy-mobile.
All the stuff intergraded into the electronics and interior put it over the top. Not just badging. ie, the HUD starting up with the Arc reactor, the iron man lighting up inbetween the gauges when you get in, the Iron Man hologram emitted from the doors, the special gauges, the Iron Man on the infotainment screen when you Bluetooth. Etc, etc,

·
Registered
44 Posts
All the stuff intergraded into the electronics and interior put it over the top. Not just badging. ie, the HUD starting up with the Arc reactor, the iron man lighting up inbetween the gauges when you get in, the Iron Man hologram emitted from the doors, the special gauges, the Iron Man on the infotainment screen when you Bluetooth. Etc, etc,
Yeah, the puddle lights! I forgot that. We have seen so many people blown away by the details. We were disappointed that the USA versions didn't have the roof graphic so we had our own made.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

·
Registered
1 Posts
$200 worth? My deal said it was $500 worth. Of course, my deal had legal problems and has since closed, so who knows.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts