Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Anyone know where the small piece goes? The large piece goes in the arm rest storage but I'll have to trim it because of the small hump in it. But i have no clue where the small one goes.
I’d have to look at all of them again but does it go in the bottom of the glove box?

Side note: I’ve said elsewhere, I would love these but Blue, red, or white would not look good in a Thunder Grey with lime twist detail on the interior.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone know where the small piece goes? The large piece goes in the arm rest storage but I'll have to trim it because of the small hump in it. But i have no clue where the small one goes.
I’d have to look at all of them again but does it go in the bottom of the glove box?

Side note: I’ve said elsewhere, I would love these but Blue, red, or white would not look good in a Thunder Grey with lime twist detail on the interior.
It's a pretty small piece. Wouldn't even come close to covering the entire bottom of the glove box.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I think I figured out where it goes. On the amazon link, it shows that piece goes where the manual emergency brake is. Do some konas get an electric parking brake?
Anyway, here's what the pieces look like installed. I love the look, and so did the GF.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
No all models have a manual brake.

·
Registered
55 Posts
So I think I figured out where it goes. On the amazon link, it shows that piece goes where the manual emergency brake is. Do some konas get an electric parking brake?
Anyway, here's what the pieces look like installed. I love the look, and so did the GF.
SO JEALOUS!
I asked the seller if they thought about making them in Lime Twist Green or Black. The answer I got was: They come in Red, Blue, and White.:crying:

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
SO JEALOUS!
I asked the seller if they thought about making them in Lime Twist Green or Black. The answer I got was: They come in Red, Blue, and White.:crying:
Who's the vendor if you don't mind divulging it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Man, they do look good! I might have to go for them, would go perfectly with my red/black roof!

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
Thanks for the link couldn't find it before, only the red and the blue. I have a white Kona. Mahalo!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Anyone find these available in just plain black or just with the green trim? I don't want KONA printed on every spot in the car. I found one set on Ebay, but I'm thinking it just may be a stock photo and not the real product.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Gate-slot-mats-For-Hyundai-kona-2018-Car-Anti-Slip-Mat-Non-slip-Door-Pad-Cup/123242729995
I am 99% sure I saw a set or two on Amazon that didn't have the name. I took a sharpie to mine - name is still there but it isn't as pronounced. I am really happy with the kit I linked to above.

EDIT:

This is funny, I just clicked on it and saw that they sell this model as well. The one with the silhouette at the bottom goes in the center storage console.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
I ordered the green trim and they are like in the picture.
But notice they aren't fully compatible cause they design for the mysterious electric hand brake Kona.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I ordered the green trim and they are like in the picture.
But notice they aren't fully compatible cause they design for the mysterious electric hand brake Kona.
I did find that center console piece weird but I just trimmed it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts