Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone verify something for me, and possibly post a picture?

When the lights are on, on the inside, should the side mirror controls (direction adjuster, left and right selector) light up on the drivers door, and on the passengers door should the lock button or window button light up?

I just had my windows tinted. Guy did a great job, but I wanted to make sure that something didn't get shorted out.
I can't remember if they lit up before.

Thanks.

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
Not that I know of. Only driver window controls. To clarify; lights on, drivers side panel control lights on, window and door control lights on. No passenger lock and window button lights at all. Do you have the ignition on or off? I will verify one more time right now.

Blessings and Peace

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
Ok, just double checked. No mirror adjuster light what-so-ever. No passenger light for door locking or window controls. Panel at you left knee all lights on. Nothing else is lit up as there are no lights for the passenger controls (Lock and window). Drivers side, no interior adjuster lights are provided for either the directional (up, down, right or left) or right and left control above it.

You should only see lights on the driver window control panel, panel at your left knee period. There are no provision for lights on other passenger window or lock controls. I hope this is clear.
Whew! :smile:

Blessings and Peace

Reactions: gregimusprime77

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
Welcome!!

Blessing and Peace

1 - 6 of 6 Posts