Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Response below.

"Thank you for contacting WeatherTech. At this time, we do not have a set timeframe as to if/when we will be making our side window deflectors for the 2018 Hyundai Kona. What I can do, on your behalf, is fill out a new product inquiry so that our production team is aware of what you’re looking for. If you have any other questions, please let me know."

If you want them to make them, might want to fill one of those out, or email them.

·
Registered
18 Posts
tried in February contacting weathertch and got same BS about filling out e-mail ...even spoke with their rep and was told if there are not enough requests for kona deflectors ,they may never go into production ..so with that said, I started looking everywhere..and I found a manufacture that makes in- channel window deflectors ...the brand is"" Climair "" they are in Germany ..the deflectors are in-channel and NO clips or tape ..just like weathertech ...they come in clear ..smoke grey or black ...they fit the usa kona or the European kona ..I personally contacted Climair to inquire about the us kona ...I also found on e-bay a store in the uk that has climair deflectors and ships to the usa. ..the cost of weather tech is usually $114.95 total for a set of front and rear ..the cost to USA from store in UK was $164 and some change total ..I know $50 dollars more ..but I like in channel deflectors better and no body else has them anywhere I could find ..so I am just very happy to order them and waiting for them to arrive ...hope this will help someone out there looking for in-channel Kona deflectors

·
Registered
18 Posts
sorry about leaving out name of e-bay dealer for Climair window deflectors ...dealer on e-bay is Red Motor Accessories ...located in the UK ...

·
Registered
238 Posts
sorry about leaving out name of e-bay dealer for Climair window deflectors ...dealer on e-bay is Red Motor Accessories ...located in the UK ...
Can you give us a link, please? I looked and didn't find it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
just got on forum and saw question regarding link to red motor ..truth be told ..I am an idiot when it comes to links/apps /smart phones etc.. I was trying to find a way to help and I just went back to what I know best ..I use Bing for sesarches but I would guess anything else would work ...so what I did before writing this was I typed in on search bar ...red motor accessories e-bay ...and different sites popped up and I scrolled down and there was red - motor accessories /e bay stores ..just click that and there they were ..sorry for long answer but I warned you ..not a very bright bulb on this end ..I will look for more info ...

·
Registered
238 Posts
Did anyone get these window deflectors?
Ebay UK server is down as of this moment so I cannot look them up.
No one has in-channel type deflectors (really wish Weathertech would get on the ball). However they do have the floor mats (basin style) that fit perfectly. I have a horse ranch, so it's imperative I not grind horse **** into the carpets. :sad:

What I installed- Out-channel type 3M tape on smoked window visors- https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079Y3TLWY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00
Pretty happy with them, totally removed the wind buffeting sound speed when you roll the windows down part way.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts