Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never been so frustrated as when trying to use the Hyundai website. I just wasted another 3hrs of my life. I'll never get back.
Just need to vent!
Hyundai navigation updater. Worst app ever!

·
Registered
2019 KONA Ultimate
46 Posts
Tried to register my car to get the navigation update. It’s was already registered to another owner, so it asked for a copy of the registration . I uploaded that to the website. After a couple of days I called to see what was talking so long. I was told I needed to upload copies of my title, bill of sale and my drivers license. This is way too much information to sent over the internet. If the vehicle is registered to me, should that not prove I own it?
Think I will just skip the update, after all my iPhone navigation is always up to date.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tried to register my car to get the navigation update. It’s was already registered to another owner, so it asked for a copy of the registration . I uploaded that to the website. After a couple of days I called to see what was talking so long. I was told I needed to upload copies of my title, bill of sale and my drivers license. This is way too much information to sent over the internet. If the vehicle is registered to me, should that not prove I own it?
Think I will just skip the update, after all my iPhone navigation is always up to date.
Earlier to go back to the dealer and let them fix it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts