Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my red Kona for about a month and I love it. I held out until the dealer could find my color with the tech package. I didn't want the ultimate because of the leather seats. There is plenty of space especially when the seats are flat in the back. I'm finding it very difficult to find Kona specific accessories and was hoping this forum could help. I have made minor changes like tinting the front windows and swapping the interior lights for LEDs. These small changes make a world of difference. I also added edge guards that look like they were factory installed. If anyone has any links to accessories I would appreciate it. Happy driving!

Attachments

·
Registered
244 Posts
Ebay and Amazon are your best for a lot of accessories.

·
Registered
51 Posts
rack noise?

If you go to eBay put in Hyundai Kona accessories and you have thousands of options!
I love my Pulse Red Tech package Kona also ?
Great, great looking cruiser....wondering if the roof rack makes any wind noise as you fly down the road. I'd expect some, but is it an annoying whistle?

Thanks, love your pics,
Mark

·
Registered
276 Posts
If you go to eBay put in Hyundai Kona accessories and you have thousands of options!
I love my Pulse Red Tech package Kona also ?
Great, great looking cruiser....wondering if the roof rack makes any wind noise as you fly down the road. I'd expect some, but is it an annoying whistle?

Thanks, love your pics,
Mark
It does make a little noise but no whistles at all ... I've done 80 mph and it's a very quiet for a vehicle that has a roof rack and if my wife doesn't say anything I know it's pretty quiet !

·
Registered
175 Posts
I've had my red Kona for about a month and I love it. I held out until the dealer could find my color with the tech package. I didn't want the ultimate because of the leather seats. There is plenty of space especially when the seats are flat in the back. I'm finding it very difficult to find Kona specific accessories and was hoping this forum could help. I have made minor changes like tinting the front windows and swapping the interior lights for LEDs. These small changes make a world of difference. I also added edge guards that look like they were factory installed. If anyone has any links to accessories I would appreciate it. Happy driving!

Where did you get the covers for the lower door? I keep kicking mine and scuffing it.

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
Reactions: HKSKS

·
Registered
165 Posts
Nice find.

Too bad that most owners don't do this first before anything.
Thinking i will get paint protection done and then go the extra step by getting the cover you posted.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts