Hyundai Kona Forum banner

Hyundai motor finance

5K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Waterbug 
#1 ·
Has anyone financed with them and if so..any issues? I have read quite a few complaints about them online.and I am wondering if the 1.99 percent interest is worth any future problems. I am debating whether to just go to mt bank for 3.19...

#9 ·
I posted here before, but I can't figure it out how to start a new thread. On the FAQ page they say click on the "new post" link but I can't find it.
My other question is, how to download and view the Kona owner's guide. I've done it on the VW GTi and Kia Niro, but can't find one for the Kona.
Tomorrow we are driving to Roseville, CA, to the Hyundai dealer. Here in Chico there are only SE and SEL models, and most of them are Thunder Gray; so much to check out the other colors.

#11 ·
An issue we had was that we leased a 2017 Tucson. At end of lease, son wanted to buy it. So he arranged financing. This was March 3, 2020. The bank still doesn't have the title from Hyundai, who say they mailed it in early JULY (!). both the bank and Hyundai act like this is the first time they've ever converted a lease to a third party. It's a nightmare that I don't recommend to anyone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.