Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me why my navigation dosnt display on my HUD. I only get speed and lane assist. Thanks in advance

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
Thank for asking.

Check your display setting in the menu for navigation and make sure the appropriate control is checked on and operating. Another good piece of advice is; make sure you read your owners manual. it will answer allot of questions and save you time in the process.

Blessings and Peace

Reactions: lime twist ultimate

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've done that. In the settings I only have 2 options to choose. Speed and lane assist. No option for navigation. I'm wondering why.

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
I've got to look myself, I can't remember. I remember setting it but I did it when I first got the Kona Ultimate. Go into setting in the using the steering wheel settings. Should be under user setting menu, the button on the steering wheel next to cruise, then to heads up display menu, then arrow down to content selection I believe it's here where you can change settings, right off the top of my head, without reading the owners. I believe it's there but I'd have to read the section in the manual again. The video below will get you there.

Blessings and Peace

Reactions: tobidog123

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
@cmllr Good question I didn't even think about this as we utilize the Hyundai navigation primarily. If he is, neither will show up in the HUD. If he's using the Hyundai navigation it will once the setting are corrected.

Blessings and Peace

Reactions: tobidog123
1 - 6 of 6 Posts