Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
MY20 Hyundai Kona Highlander
272 Posts
Thank you so much. I’ve been putting off the install because I bent the plastic when I first tried.

cheers ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I hope this helps others, I couldn't find information online describing how to remove the roof rail plugs so shot some short video that shows how they work.

hey, Wondering if you can clear something up for me. Once you remove those caps from the factor roof rails, do you know if they are hollow continually to the end of the rail? Inside I mean: Im thinking of hooking up an LED bar on the roof rack and was hoping to ruin the wiring through the factor roof rail...and into the car somehow.... Any thoughts form your experience? Im on kik: umdnj7 if you want to message me there, or email is fine too: [email protected] Or here... I just don't check this site often. Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I hope this helps others, I couldn't find information online describing how to remove the roof rail plugs so shot some short video that shows how they work.

Thank you! Knowing what I needed to do and not having a thin enough screwdriver we found a grapefruit knife worked like a charm. We used the curved end. Pampered Chef for the money.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts