Hyundai Kona Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
1 black Kona @ the shore. I'm trying to get the Kona Wave going like the Corvette Wave so far 2 responses. I'll keep trying & add the wave count if it happens. :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Not many here in mid-Michigan, but we were in Key West a couple weeks ago and we caught up with a friend we met last year. He works for a liquor distributor and his company car is a Kona. He's jealous of our Ironman...they had one on Display at the dealer when he picked his up but Management would authorize it.

Then in September we were in Orlando, taking my Mom out for lunch in the rental car, and an Ironman went by going the other direction. I'm like "That's it Mom! That's the car we just got!!" She was nonplussed.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Saw 4 today in a 2 hour span. N Seattle area. Green, Charcoal, Blue w Black top and Red. All clean, I'm happy to report.👍🏻

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just curious how many KONAS you all typically spot in a day. I'm not out and about a lot but I sure am seeing quite a few. 8 is the most I've seen in one day in a Seattle suburb.
I've only seen 9 or 10 of them since getting my Kona 3 weeks ago. I kinda like the idea of driving something a little niche and quirky.

·
Registered
44 Posts
for the first 6 months i had mine, in the northern end of central ontario.. i saw 1. now i see at least 1 every time i drive. i had to take it to the dealership once day, and i happen to know there's only 5 blue lagoons in ontario at the time... pull in and park(they have kinda drive thru garage), 2 mins later there's one of the other blue lagoons parked behind mine. of course we chatted about the irony, and she wanted to know the costs and where to get my rain guards, hood deflector etc... haven't seen another in the same colour since, nor one with the stuff mine has still.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts