Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious how many KONAS you all typically spot in a day. I'm not out and about a lot but I sure am seeing quite a few. 8 is the most I've seen in one day in a Seattle suburb.

·
Registered
52 Posts
In my relatively midsized coastal Alabama town and surrounding areas with heavy tourist traffic heading for the beach, I often see upwards of six or more...

·
Super Moderator
846 Posts
More popping up in my area.. Saw 3 the other day.. For the first year I had mine, I saw a total of 3 or so.. They seem to have caught on .. Had someone stop me in the Costco parking lot to ask me about the Kona, I was able to get $130 worth of groceries/supplies behind the seats..

·
Registered
100 Posts
I see many SELs but so far, even though many Ultimates were sold in my area, I am 1/2 ultimates that I actually see on the road. The second Ultimate is driven by a grandma with the same thunder gray color.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I now have seen a Sonic Silver Limited/Ultimate in a 6 block area 5 times now, twice passing my garage. So they must live in a 1 mile radius of me. Still for being in a 1st ring Minneapolis suburb, I am surprised I don't see more with just the car count alone. But then again I saw 4 in one day awhile back. Lot's of Honda and Nissan Rouge's around here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here in Austin TX I've only seen one Kona in the wild this summer. Then again it's pretty difficult to see anything but big pick-um-up trucks and 3-row mega SUV's around here.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Seeing about 6 on avg., but that's only in a short, several errands ride in a Seattle suburb. White, Red, Blue, Charcoal and Black. Also a Blue w black top. Big dealership a Mike away. They seem to have plenty of both 2019 and 2020s. A few Sunset Orange on lot.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Let me know your area too when you post how many. I'm in north Seattle area and there's a dealership 2 miles away.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts