Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Lunar White Kona N-Line w/Tech
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2018 Limited with the base 7" displayed radio. On the radio there are some presets that I want to delete, but I have not been able to find anything in the manual or in here saying how to delete radio presets. Is the only options for deleting radio presets to reset the radio or am I missing something?

Thank you in advance

·
Registered
2022 Lunar White Kona N-Line w/Tech
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was reading one other forums that it appears I can go into the radio and perform a reset but will loos all mt setting that and pairing. Bummer as a delete would've been so much easier.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2018 Limited with the base 7" displayed radio. On the radio there are some presets that I want to delete, but I have not been able to find anything in the manual or in here saying how to delete radio presets. Is the only options for deleting radio presets to reset the radio or am I missing something? Thank you in advance
I have a 2022 Hyundai Tuscon and deleted the presets by selecting radio, then selecting menu. On the menu select delete presets. All the presets come up and I was able to pick the ones I wanted deleted and then selected delete. It worked great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts