Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my Limited, when I turn on the high beams when on Auto headlight, I get the orange high beam icon with AUTO under it. The manual says that is the High beam assist indicator (when equipped). I thought only the Ultimate had that feature? Why does the light come on?

·
Registered
313 Posts
On my Limited, when I turn on the high beams when on Auto headlight, I get the orange high beam icon with AUTO under it. The manual says that is the High beam assist indicator (when equipped). I thought only the Ultimate had that feature? Why does the light come on?

Maybe a feature on the EV variations?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tested this out and it works. My 2020 Kona Limited has High Beam Assist. All documentation I have seen says this is only available on the Ultimate.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is also on the 2019 Limited, I checked it last night when driving ours.
Thanks for confirming...odd that Hyundai would fail to market this nice feature as standard on Limiteds, given they seem to be providing it. Unless it is not standard and just a mistake that it is working on certain Limiteds.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Thanks for confirming...odd that Hyundai would fail to market this nice feature as standard on Limiteds, given they seem to be providing it. Unless it is not standard and just a mistake that it is working on certain Limiteds.
It doesnt work at all on my 2018 limited/ So maybe just 2019's and up? It might be a regional thing too, like how both Canada and Mexico models have different options for their area's.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts