Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I'm new here. To be honest up until about 3 weeks ago I didn't know what a Kona was, but my mom was wanting to trade in my dad's truck for something with a good safety rating, better gas mileage, and that we both could agree on. Dad can't drive so it's basically a third vehicle that we can both drive. My cousin says go look at Hyundai. One of the dealers has a 10 yrs 100000 mile powertrain warranty. So we did. Two weeks ago Wednesday. We looked at an Accent and ALMOST bought it but then we noticed this cute minivan about 15 feet away. 5 star safety rating....not to knock the Accent but it's higher there, 30 mpg average...okay not as high as the Accent but still in the let's talk range...just $1000 more than the Accent, okay let's consider this one. I'll budge a little on gas mileage for a safe vehicle. Oh wow, it's a KONA! So we talked it over and agreed to go test drive it...and bought it.

Now I am not a mechanical expert but I do pride myself in being able to do basic maintenance and being willing to learn about cars. Ive been known to help my cousin, who is a certified mechanic, just so I could learn a thing or two! So I'm hoping to learn more about the Kona here. She's a FWD, 2020 model, regular (as in not hybrid or electric).

1 - 1 of 1 Posts