Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone, just joined these forums because I recently bought the 2022 Kona N-Line on the 7th. Looking to customize it a little bit to all black emblems, rims, and tint. Let me know if you have any questions about the car or my experience with it so far. Thanks for having me!

- Jared

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hey there, I've got you beat for first! Also, confirmed by the DMV, first in VA which I thought was pretty cool. Had it shipped in from Colorado and got it this past Monday.

Congrats, looking forward to seeing what you do with yours!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey there, I've got you beat for first! Also, confirmed by the DMV, first in VA which I thought was pretty cool. Had it shipped in from Colorado and got it this past Monday.

Congrats, looking forward to seeing what you do with yours!
Haha congrats man! You’re a badass for getting it shipped to you! I wouldn’t have hesitated to get mine shipped if I found out about it sooner. Luckily they had it in NJ and I live in Delaware, so I just drove it back with “Auto-Pilot” on lol. It’s definitely an awesome feeling that we’re some of the first owners.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Haha congrats man! You’re a badass for getting it shipped to you! I wouldn’t have hesitated to get mine shipped if I found out about it sooner. Luckily they had it in NJ and I live in Delaware, so I just drove it back with “Auto-Pilot” on lol. It’s definitely an awesome feeling that we’re some of the first owners.
Yeah, I had been eyeing this up since deciding to get a Kona back in March....then found out the new ones were coming, then found out about the N Line. I would have waited I think for the N had it been coming in AWD, but no AWD = no dice. I already have a fun car, so the N line will make for a fine daily driver, for what I need. The dealer I was working with in Maryland kept getting dates pushed back further and further due to the chip shortage, so I did my own thing after he told me his allocations was cut and wouldn't be seeing any until September/October.

I saw a couple or Red ones in Jersey while on my hunt, but didn't want to settle, and had my mind set on the Thunder Grey, with your Pure Black as a second/back up.

Congrats, again! Hope you enjoy it!

·
Premium Member
2022 Kona N-Line
14 Posts
I am loving my N-Line. I got it on the 6th and then immediately took a trip to Key West. Unfortunately tint guy wasn't available until I got back. Now I need to figure out how to get fog lights on this thing. :)

IMG_2047.jpeg

·
Registered
96 Posts
I am loving my N-Line. I got it on the 6th and then immediately took a trip to Key West. Unfortunately tint guy wasn't available until I got back. Now I need to figure out how to get fog lights on this thing. :)
Their thought was that the new LED set up is so good that fog's aren't needed, but I am in the same camp, I want to add a set preferably the ones that are offered on the top trim 2022 as well.

I've been eyeing up some 3 inch ones that are used for motorcycles, but fashioning a bevel that will work and make things look factory may be a challenge. Might 3D print something up.

Something like THIS or THIS coupled with THESE in the lower grill.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts