Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopping in to say hello.
Went with my son to buy his first new car, he ended up getting the Venue but my wife liked the Kona. So I joined here to check things out.

Does anyone have experience ordering from the Factory? Curious what lead time to the states is. Looking to buy between now and spring, the N-Line FWD with Tech Package is how we plan on going.

Thanks!
Jeff

PS- also active on several other VS Jeep sites under the same screen name.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Stopping in to say hello.
Went with my son to buy his first new car, he ended up getting the Venue but my wife liked the Kona. So I joined here to check things out.

Does anyone have experience ordering from the Factory? Curious what lead time to the states is. Looking to buy between now and spring, the N-Line FWD with Tech Package is how we plan on going.

Thanks!
Jeff

PS- also active on several other VS Jeep sites under the same screen name.
I just got my Kona N line ultimate waited 10 weeks for a factory order, the timeline was 6-12 weeks. I am in Canada but I believe the timeline is the same for the US.

Pat.

·
Registered
202 Kona N Line w/ tech package on 19in Konig Ampliforms
130 Posts
Hello, and welcome!

I was told in my months long lead-up to getting my N line that there IS NO factory buy option with Hyundai in the states. They only work with dealer allocated inventory. I ended up finding mine in Colorado and having it shipped to me.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Today we put down a deposit on a white Kona N-Line with Tech package that's due Oct 7th.
It's AWD and we'd prefer FWD, other than that it was a match.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts