Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Read Only
412 Posts
i dont have a n, but i have a 2020 limited 1.6t, i had a 2015 mk7, which i absolutrly loved, a kid totalled me, coming from the mk7 to the newest one at that time seemed like a downgrade in components and quality, the mk7 interior from the steering wheel to almost everything else was superb, i test drove a mkl7.5 i think, i hated it, it flet like their cheaper jetta i had to drive for a day, i test drove alot of cars from jeep to kias, i jumped in this and drove for two miles and bought it. i dont miss the gti at all. i saw the n and i prefer that over any vw, which id never think i wouldve said that, i was a hardcore vw snob, had a 68 bug for years, always loved the rabbit as a kid and almost cried when i bought my gti cuz it was a dream come true to me. i would get an n but mine is plenty fast and fun, plus i got a retarded deal on it, i got it just before car prices turned to ****, i think i paid 21k for it , only thing ill give vw is the resale value was insane, i got around 17k for my 5 year old car i bought for 25k

1 - 1 of 1 Posts