Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! Currently not a Kona owner but looking to purchase in the next month or 2. Currently driving a 2013 Veloster Turbo. I'm looking at a Lime Twist limited AWD.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Welcome Jerseyan , Test drive them all, one thing I did not do. Got the SEL with package. Was trying to stay below $20k at the time, lol. Not my main vehicle.

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
Mahalo and Welcome!!

Blessings and Peace

·
Registered
96 Posts
Welcome to the forum and happy to hear you've set your sights on the new Kona. Did you hear that Hyundai will be releasing a proper N variant of the Veloster for 2019?

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
Yes I heard about the Veloster N. We may see a Kona N soon as well
It will be quite a while actually. They don't have a road going prototype as yet. They've been given permission to go ahead but it won't happen this year and most likely late into next.

Generally, it would be released in Europe and Australia, well before the US. There won't be much of a market here for it actually, more so for the Veloster N. The price will most certainly exceed $35K and the Veloster "N" will also. A fully equipped Veloster Ultimate is over $30K out-the-door now and they're not dealing on it either.:plain: If they keep it below $35K out the door, they'll sell a few but over that will net very few sales IMHO.

There's always hope but I'll air on the side of neutrality about any promise for a Kona N being released before 2021.:wink:

Blessings and Peace

1 - 8 of 8 Posts