Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those with the 2020/2021 EV's that utilize the OSEV.USA.S5W_M packages, the latest version OSEV.USA.S5W_M.V009.001.221115 is now available for download and installation

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Has anyone else installed the Oct22 update yet. I got mine yesterday but haven't had a chance to test it out as yet
The software for the Kona EV Ultimate was listed as an October release, but it was not available for download last I checked.

The 11/15 version, still version .009.001, was only up a couple of days ago.

If you got the October version, I would not install it but get theh 11/15 version. This assumes you do have a 20/21 that uses the OSEV>USA>S5W_M software.

·
Registered
116 Posts
The software for the Kona EV Ultimate was listed as an October release, but it was not available for download last I checked.

The 11/15 version, still version .009.001, was only up a couple of days ago.

If you got the October version, I would not install it but get theh 11/15 version. This assumes you do have a 20/21 that uses the OSEV>USA>S5W_M software.
I have a Kona Limited EV I guess I'm ok.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a Kona Limited EV I guess I'm ok.
Well, you want to make sure everything up to the version number is the same. There are various flavors of updates for the different vehicle and nav packages.

If you go the software it should tell you want applies to your vehicle, and you can also go further to verify what the actual software is for your specific vehicle.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I installed the USA version .0009. end of October. It installed fine. The only noticeable "issue" I see is the SiriusXm station icons on the right 1/4 of the screen appear different now. The Station image "bleeds thru" now, giving it a washed out appearance. They "mirrored" the station identifier - e.g., CNN also has an inverted/upside down CNN under the station name. Other than that it seems to be functioning as usual, for me.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I installed the USA version .0009. end of October. It installed fine. The only noticeable "issue" I see is the SiriusXm station icons on the right 1/4 of the screen appear different now. The Station image "bleeds thru" now, giving it a washed out appearance. They "mirrored" the station identifier - e.g., CNN also has an inverted/upside down CNN under the station name. Other than that it seems to be functioning as usual, for me.
Apparently it was up for a while and then removed. It still showed up on a search but was not avaialble for download until the 11/15 version was posted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts