Hyundai Kona Forum banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kia Seltos SX-T
48 Posts
I want to have a normal stage 0, otimised 87 octane tune for normal driving whatever....

And i want an E85 tune for all the SAFE power i can make.

But a trans tune would be 100%

·
Registered
44 Posts
Race car math if its on a dyno its in WHP . But what do I know. Enough with the hyper powered Wednesday motor having supercar GTIs that run 14s stock.

@Mainia1

I was told 280-290 is clutch burn territory. So I opted for WAY safe at 240wtq but we might aim for higher. Maybe 230whp / 260wtq

I'm just talking with my Dealer because they have a performance division that for anything they install (including water meth/JB4 combo) they make sure you keep your factory warranty.

That being said. I dont want a jb4. So I'm having them speak with my tuner about how we can make everyone happy. Tuner gets money. Dealership gets money. I get mo-powah.
[/QUOT
Race car math if its on a dyno its in WHP . But what do I know. Enough with the hyper powered Wednesday motor having supercar GTIs that run 14s stock.

@Mainia1

I was told 280-290 is clutch burn territory. So I opted for WAY safe at 240wtq but we might aim for higher. Maybe 230whp / 260wtq

I'm just talking with my Dealer because they have a performance division that for anything they install (including water meth/JB4 combo) they make sure you keep your factory warranty.

That being said. I dont want a jb4. So I'm having them speak with my tuner about how we can make everyone happy. Tuner gets money. Dealership gets money. I get mo-powah.
well ****, due to your stance on my wrecked gti, i went back to look at the other dynos, turns out your correct 215 hp 260 tq stock, i dont know what the group of guys in those forums were talking about, now i know why my local shop looked at me funny when i mentioned my 260 hp stock gti lol, ive been saying that for the 5 years i had it feel like a dumass thanks for correcting me

·
Registered
2021 Kia Seltos SX-T
48 Posts
well ****, due to your stance on my wrecked gti, i went back to look at the other dynos, turns out your correct 215 hp 260 tq stock, i dont know what the group of guys in those forums were talking about, now i know why my local shop looked at me funny when i mentioned my 260 hp stock gti lol, ive been saying that for the 5 years i had it feel like a dumass thanks for correcting me
Na man your not a dumbass lol. Just misinformed. Thank you for coming back and saying that . Alot of character there. The VAG engines are potent. Audis new 5 cylinder and the Golf R are animals when tuned

61 - 64 of 64 Posts