Hyundai Kona Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Gees, you've got some power concerns there!

I've seen a Kona on Facebook that has seriously upped the engine output, and in addition has a DCT tune applied. I'm thinking just a DCT tune with the standard engine flash would be a huge improvement. So somebody must be doing them, and I'm curious to find out how....
DTUK from the UK .

Bottom of page.

Can you link us to that Kona on Facebook, I did not see that one yet.

·
Super Moderator
810 Posts
I guess if you do an ECU tune, and fix the timing pull back on EVER shift, the Hyundai DCT is a different animal. It is just WHEN the owner of an ECU tuned Kona wants to give up their drivetrain warranty to get it.

If you are in IT, you will appreciate this I bet, this is how I get on the internet at my house.

Two different enterprise content filters, Zyxel 's supplier and a fully loaded Untangle Server.

serious home network you have there.. over the top ! I’ve Got a dedicated firewall system and a Linux box running my DNS server and PiHole. Im able to block domains that track and supply ads Before it’s gets to the outside DNS server.. So google doesn’t get paid when I go clicking on around the web.. good stuff.. you have always be on the defense .

41 - 42 of 42 Posts