Hyundai Kona Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Gees, you've got some power concerns there!

I've seen a Kona on Facebook that has seriously upped the engine output, and in addition has a DCT tune applied. I'm thinking just a DCT tune with the standard engine flash would be a huge improvement. So somebody must be doing them, and I'm curious to find out how....
DTUK from the UK .

Bottom of page.

Can you link us to that Kona on Facebook, I did not see that one yet.

·
Super Moderator
846 Posts
I guess if you do an ECU tune, and fix the timing pull back on EVER shift, the Hyundai DCT is a different animal. It is just WHEN the owner of an ECU tuned Kona wants to give up their drivetrain warranty to get it.

If you are in IT, you will appreciate this I bet, this is how I get on the internet at my house.

Two different enterprise content filters, Zyxel 's supplier and a fully loaded Untangle Server.

serious home network you have there.. over the top ! I’ve Got a dedicated firewall system and a Linux box running my DNS server and PiHole. Im able to block domains that track and supply ads Before it’s gets to the outside DNS server.. So google doesn’t get paid when I go clicking on around the web.. good stuff.. you have always be on the defense .

·
Registered
30 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
serious home network you have there.. over the top ! I’ve Got a dedicated firewall system and a Linux box running my DNS server and PiHole. Im able to block domains that track and supply ads Before it’s gets to the outside DNS server.. So google doesn’t get paid when I go clicking on around the web.. good stuff.. you have always be on the defense .
I missed this one..... Yep, two enterprise grade content filters. One through my Zyxel USG 60 and one through my SuperMicro 6 Core Atom Rangley network server, running "Untangle". $50 a year "fully loaded" home version. All you need is a computer with a DUAL nic Intel or Broadcom DUAL nic. Go into it's back end demo here and play around for 10 minutes. Hit the apps button in the upper left to get into the options.

You can also get the 100% free version too, but for $50 you get everything as long as you use it at home only .

41 - 44 of 44 Posts