Hyundai Kona Forum banner

Dashboard warning light

5K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Rtp 
#1 ·
Quick question for the experts :) a warning light has recently appeared in the dashboard of my 2023 Kona EV, just above the kWh/100km display. Trying to find out what the error code (1) is, Thanks

Speedometer Gauge Vehicle Car Automotive design

See less See more
#3 ·
I wonder if it's the blind spot monitoring radar? My first Kona was a 2018 Trend, and almost every time I drove out on the highway, the amber triangle would appear in my dash. It would sometimes go out on its own, but usually required an engine shutoff and restart. Never happened with my N-line, nor N models. The tech said he the had heard other Kona owners complain of the same issue. Assuming that Hyundai fixed this issue after 5 years, but no idea beyond that...

#5 ·
right on - you could page through the cluster to the below section and confirm or not I believe. when 1 tire was low on pressure for me, the warning you circled was the indicator i saw, and that went away once addressed, but maybe there is another pending alert as well. gl!

Font Automotive exterior Automotive lighting Brand Graphics

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.