Hyundai Kona Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Black Betty this happened to me too the other day. Very frustrating as I use it all the time.
I am about to book her in for the recall so will ask about the CC too.
Also my parking sensors do not stay on... very frustrating

·
Super Moderator
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Black Betty this happened to me too the other day. Very frustrating as I use it all the time.
I am about to book her in for the recall so will ask about the CC too.
Also my parking sensors do not stay on... very frustrating
The front parking sensors?

They automatically turn off at ~10km/hr or so.

·
Registered
1 Posts
mostly, has only really happened once since the last firmware flash from the dealer.
Hello, I was just wondering how the CC is now since your above post. I've had my kona for about 18months and I've had the same issue happen about 10 times.
I mentioned the issue when I had my car serviced and they just told me to keep a record of when it occurs...
TIA

·
Super Moderator
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Hello, I was just wondering how the CC is now since your above post. I've had my kona for about 18months and I've had the same issue happen about 10 times.
I mentioned the issue when I had my car serviced and they just told me to keep a record of when it occurs...
TIA
Two occurences of it since the flash.

·
Super Moderator
525 Posts
TIA
There is at least one tsb on the CC issue. See if it is related to yours.

·
Registered
5 Posts
When I asked about this at the dealer they told me it's "a known issue" but couldn't advise any remedy. It engages after a couple of presses but still unreliable.

Got another question; why, when the cruise control is switched on at say 60mph, does the power meter in my Hybrid jump up by about 30% ? It stays there, and when I disengage it the meter returns to a lower power reading. Got the same response from the dealer :rolleyes:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts