Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
Take it to the dealer, they will make it right.

Blessings and Peace

·
Super Moderator
276 Posts
that looks like it has been hit with a blowtorch!

better get that one checked out ASAP

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
There you go, the truth always comes out one way or another. Makes you wonder why people come to forums and post such problems, then admit somewhere else they caused the problem. :wink:

Blessings and Peace

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
Hawaiian Breeze, Mahalo!:wink::grin:

Blessings and Peace

·
Registered
96 Posts
That's a pretty neat effect, and had a feeling that something else was at play. Makes you wonder what kind of chemicals are in those things.

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
Can't see the thumbnail. :smile: Maybe posting the webpage would help.:smile: I can tell you it's not from heat. it would have already been melted or the controls switches would have been shorted out long before now.

Have you taken it to the dealer yet and let them diagnosis the problem?

What are you hoping to accomplish by posting it here?

Blessings and Peace

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
I realize what she did now there is an attempt to say it's was caused by something else.

Actually have to chuckle a little bit. If she hasn't taken it to the dealer and asked them to replace it yet, then there is more to it. I can tell you she's not going to get away with saying it's a short in a switch or caused by heat either. I'd bet dimes to donuts, she hasn't even taken it to the dealer for replacement either.:wink:

They'll actually check it for a short and won't find one either. Obviously there isn't one. If it got hot enough to melt the finish the switches would be nonoperational. You can actually tell it was effected above the finish, not from below. Plus the switches are still operational. :grin:

Might even be spilled nail polish remover!

Blessings and Peace

·
Registered
268 Posts
Back in the 70's, did service work at a major Air re-Freshner Lab, they were experimenting with radio active material then ! Scarey what we do not know ! This was household stuff.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts