Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a 2019 Ultimate 18,000 miles. I have not updated the NAV maps. Received an email that complementary NAV map updates are available to download using Bluelink.

Any experience with this method of NAV map updating? Good? Bad?

I recall some postings in the past indicating issues.

Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you certain it is OTA? It is usually downloaded to an SD card. Does Bluelink even have the bandwidth for it?
[/QUOTE
Are you certain it is OTA? It is usually downloaded to an SD card. Does Bluelink even have the bandwidth for it?
What is OTA? The email is from Hyundai. It indicates updates are available for download. I’m reluctant to mess around with it even though it is complementary.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Have a 2019 Ultimate 18,000 miles. I have not updated the NAV maps. Received an email that complementary NAV map updates are available to download using Bluelink.

Any experience with this method of NAV map updating? Good? Bad?

I recall some postings in the past indicating issues.

Thanks
I have updated my 2019 Iron Man Edition several times but always by taking the SD card out (little slot above the GPS) and inserting it into my computer. They explain step by step what to do. Just be sure you choose your correct model since the update is model dependent.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts