Hyundai Kona Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Registered
54 Posts
ooohhhh, i didnt see it was awd, im no expert but i think your not supposed to use a spare on any awd car, if its not the same specs as all the other wheels, but i would bring this up to the dealer since they sold it with the spare

· Registered
89 Posts
FYI....
don't use the foam if you're planning on getting a tire repaired, a lot of places will not attempt a repair after the foam is used
sidewall damage is mainly considered unrepairable
never ever use an unmatched spare in any vehicle that has awd for any distance, get a tow or some places will come to you for a repair job
always, always when getting a tow make sure they know you're awd if you have it and require a flatbed don't trust them to know when you call what you have
most donuts require you to be 50kph/30mph or lower, some can be rated higher but you should really check, before you're desperate
not recommended but... on both front and rear bumpers, there's a disc that can be popped out, underneath that is where a tow line can be attatched for those who live out in BFnowhere like me and it's that season again...

21 - 24 of 24 Posts