Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

I have a 2018 Kona Ultimate and I want to change the fog lights to match the headlights. Currently they are a warm tone where the headlights are a cooler tone. That being said, I found the bulbs I need but I want to make sure I get the color temperature as close as possible. I did a little searching online but I didn’t find anything that said what the color temperature is of the original headlights from Hyundai. If anyone knows or could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Greetings and Welcome

6k is what you're looking for.

Here's a forum thread that will be a lot of help.

·
Registered
HYUNDAI KONA ELITE 2018
32 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey everyone!

I have a 2018 Kona Ultimate and I want to change the fog lights to match the headlights. Currently they are a warm tone where the headlights are a cooler tone. That being said, I found the bulbs I need but I want to make sure I get the color temperature as close as possible. I did a little searching online but I didn’t find anything that said what the color temperature is of the original headlights from Hyundai. If anyone knows or could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it!
I think they're H11 or H8 LED. COLOR TEMP is , I think 6,000 or 6,500. Not sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts