Hyundai Kona Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
Id love to see what you have "supposedly" found. Please by all means refresh out memories.

Kinda sad that you make it impossible to discuss your short coming in PM, but you have it locked out. Cute.
Well David, that's why I don't accept messages from possible frauds or scammers and sad for you only. With the number of lies you've posted in the past, this is all that anyone can expect from you. Why don't you post your FB page or do I need to do that for you also. So far you've refused to post any photos, show anyone what you're attempting to peddle or make any sense. On the contrary you've been evasive, rude and completely anonymous. You've come here attempting to advertise and market a supposed self-designed CAI rather for giving away or eventually selling. Generally, a legitimate vendor will start with the Admin, asking them to become a validated vendor. You haven't done this, so your reasoning and actions are dubious as the best. People need to be warned about possible scammers and fraudulent individuals.

You didn't bother to even introduce yourself, which is even more dubious. Most new members do this also. However all this is a moot point as I know who and what you are already and no one here is going to do any business with you.:wink: You set the precedence for your position, no one else.

Tell everyone what the name of your FB page is? Post the URL link, so others can see or are you too afraid to admit to who you actually are. Nor do I believe you'll provide it either. So everything is on you to prove. As I said before, your contentions are with yourself no one else. Besides, why so defensive and anxious. If you are what you say you are, then it's a simple matter to prove it. and shouldn't be a problem with a genuine vendor. This you haven't done either.

I'm sure we collectively are waiting for an appropriate response David! You don't have a leg to stand on here and less of a personal reputation.

Blessings and Peace

·
Banned
179 Posts
Well David, that's why I don't accept messages from possible frauds or scammers and sad for you only. With the number of lies you've posted in the past, this is all that anyone can expect from you. Why don't you post your FB page or do I need to do that for you also. So far you've refused to post any photos, show anyone what you're attempting to peddle or make any sense. On the contrary you've been evasive, rude and completely anonymous. You've come here attempting to advertise and market a supposed self-designed CAI rather for giving away or eventually selling. Generally, a legitimate vendor will start with the Admin, asking them to become a validated vendor. You haven't done this, so your reasoning and actions are dubious as the best. People need to be warned about possible scammers and fraudulent individuals.

You didn't bother to even introduce yourself, which is even more dubious. Most new members do this also. However all this is a moot point as I know who and what you are already and no one here is going to do any business with you.:wink: You set the precedence for your position, no one else.

Tell everyone what the name of your FB page is? Post the URL link, so others can see or are you too afraid to admit to who you actually are. Nor do I believe you'll provide it either. So everything is on you to prove. As I said before, your contentions are with yourself no one else. Besides, why so defensive and anxious. If you are what you say you are, then it's a simple matter to prove it. and shouldn't be a problem with a genuine vendor. This you haven't done either.

I'm sure we collectively are waiting for an appropriate response David! You don't have a leg to stand on here and less of a personal reputation.

Blessings and Peace
So you clearly cannot post information you said you clearly already had. Seems kind of dubious for someone with a military backround. Do you always threaten, then backdown? I prev posted who i was, and made a new members thread months ago. So clearly your avoiding actual facts, and making you own bizarre rants. Kinda sad. Your cowardly actions thus far have proven only 1 thing, you can't take criticism. Again, im not selling parts, never have i offered to sell anyone anything here. i suggest you read back and read out loud as your clearly having reading comprehension issues.

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
Yes I can David but I'm not heartless. David, you've already admitted to who you are. I don't rant, only tell the truth. Why are you so confrontational and continually insulting? Understand David, this doesn't bother me, I have nothing to prove. I openly admit who and what I am. What do you have to prove or trying to prove? The more you say, the more goes against you with what has already happened.

How about this, I'll PM you with the info and you can post it yourself. I can take any criticism, as I know who I am and make no pretense about it. Relax and think about what you are saying and doing. You're speaking out of anger and embarrassment. You are certainly entitled to your personal belief about others but it doesn't make it right.

David if I was a coward, why did my wife and I serve this country for twenty years as a soldiers?

David no matter how you wish to define or justify you actions, you are attempting to advertise or market a product you or someone else has made. This isn't permitted IAW the rules and had you read them you'd be aware.

I've read everything you've had to say. What you need to do is be truthful with yourself and others. Until then, you are causing more problems from yourself only. I can see you are having and inter personal conflict inside and you need to address it yourself. I can't do that for you.

David just because you make up fantasy stories about yourself and lies about who you are doesn't mean others do the same. Yo and there is certainly more to add to it. You have the PM and some of the information you asked for.

Blessing and Peace

·
Banned
179 Posts
Yes I can David but I'm not heartless. David, you've already admitted to who you are. I don't rant, only tell the truth. Why are you so confrontational and continually insulting? Understand David, this doesn't bother me, I have nothing to prove. I openly admit who and what I am. What do you have to prove or trying to prove? The more you say, the more goes against you with what has already happened.

How about this, I'll PM you with the info and you can post it yourself. I can take any criticism, as I know who I am and make no pretense about it. Relax and think about what you are saying and doing. You're speaking out of anger and embarrassment. You are certainly entitled to your personal belief about others but it doesn't make it right.

David if I was a coward, why did my wife and I serve this country for twenty years as a soldiers?

David no matter how you wish to define or justify you actions, you are attempting to advertise or market a product you or someone else has made. This isn't permitted IAW the rules and had you read them you'd be aware.

I've read everything you've had to say. What you need to do is be truthful with yourself and others. Until then, you are causing more problems from yourself only. I can see you are having and inter personal conflict inside and you need to address it yourself. I can't do that for you.

David just because you make up fantasy stories about yourself and lies about who you are doesn't mean others do the same. Yo and there is certainly more to add to it. You have the PM and some of the information you asked for.

Blessing and Peace
You are as well violation of the rules, i hope you have read them. Maybe you should keep everything in one thread so everyone can enjoy the forum, instead of bickering in every page. BTW, who are you? Nobody here seems to know. And apparently we have different definitions of advertising or selling of product. The entire "what did you do to your Kona" page is advertisements. Do you have authority to post other people products? Clearly not according to the rules.

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
Not bickering David, just exposing a scammer and a fraud, which you substantiated yourself by your own comments, present and past. Actually, you started posting all over the place and it would have been fine with me to keep it in one thread ,so members wouldn't have to jump around to see the truth about you.

Who am I can be seen in my profile. Where I live is known also. What I like and do is known in truth, without make believe pretenses or lies. Pretty simple David.

Your premise is; to advertise what you are making or not and eventually sell them, if at all. However, since you've lied so much about who you really are, what you do, and how you think, I don't believe members are actually interested. However they can make up their own minds based upon truth, not male believe and lies.

Yes, obviously everyone does. But we collectively are posting links to products that we know work and are used. Unlike what you are attempting to peddle. Have fun with that also David

Blessings and Peace

·
Banned
1,278 Posts

·
Banned
179 Posts
Your link doesn't work it's just a google sign-in page.:wink: Ah that's just creepy. My sweetheart has been with me for 44 year this month, thanks!:smile:

Blessings and Peace
Well then, Happy Anniversary!.

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
Thank You, I appreciate that.

Blessings and Peace

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
Jr kona

·
Registered
Hyundai kona 1.6T 2019
5 Posts
Hey guys, working on getting a 2018 Kona SE AWD, anyone know of a cold air intake that's out for it yet? I saw the shark racing model and was set on it but realized they have no brackets to hold it up off other components in the engine bay.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts