Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just wondering if anyone form Europe can get me a price on the front side marker lens. They only come in amber here in Canada:(. And maybe find a way to ship them to me.

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
Keep checking eBay.

Blessings and Peace

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hate people who have those excessive bright lights, side markers, tailights, idiots with reverse lights lite all the time ! Guess they do not give a dam about the nite blindness it adds to, for many people ? Yes some are factory stock too ! Not to ignore the factor, amber front, red back like a boat for quick identification of direction of car, like a fog ! My 2 cents, rag on !

·
Registered
5 Posts
Did the tinters say the tint can take car washer brushes and spray? What percent of tint did they do?
Yea it can take car washer brushes etc, all tint like that on the outside eventually fades a little to some extent, just depends on the sun in your location and if the car washes aren't too harsh. But normally can last years and still look good. If they use quality tint.

·
Banned
179 Posts

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
Let's see them David post a photo.

Blessings and Peace

·
Super Moderator
276 Posts
I have a set of them, purchased several months ago. Horrible led module and wiring. If you dont hook them up, they would be fine. If you do hook them up, expect a fire in the fender.
Can you send me some pictures of the harness?

I would love to take a look.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Yea it can take car washer brushes etc, all tint like that on the outside eventually fades a little to some extent, just depends on the sun in your location and if the car washes aren't too harsh. But normally can last years and still look good. If they use quality tint.

I just received my VViVid tint yesterday. I wanted the lighter version then mrtonytoca (I think it is?). I will be tinting it myself some time in the next month or two. It doesn't look hard at all, mostly flat. I have worked with some vinyls at work, if it becomes an issue I work with a vinyl/tint installer that has been doing it for 20 years.

·
Banned
179 Posts
Can you send me some pictures of the harness?

I would love to take a look.
Yes, when i get home tonight, ill upload the pictures for you.

·
Banned
1,278 Posts

·
Banned
179 Posts

Attachments

Reactions: JR KONA

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
Why do you believe the wiring harness is poor? Thanks by the way for taking the time to post the photos.:smile:

Blessings and Peace

1 - 20 of 34 Posts