What Charging Options do you prefer?

• Charge Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blink

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've received great service from Electrify America's 150kw chargers, usually charges my Kona @ 177kw rate. Has anyone tried the new 350kw chargers? I'm planning on making a trip to Reno, Nv this weekend i'd like to take advantage of faster-charging options. 馃樅

Registered
2020 Hyundai Kona Limited EV
Can鈥檛 say I鈥檝e have much access to EA but I prefer EVgo for their prices. I have a ChargePoint down the street that鈥檚 free for up to 3hrs so I use that whenever possible. The fact that establishments and not the company set the rates in certain areas usually makes me steer clear.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I have a 40kW JuiceBox at home for deep charging, usually can topoff 3/4 battery in eight hours. My utility, SMUD offers an 11.5垄 reduced rate from Midnight to Six AM.

Registered
Hi
Thanks, I have a 40kW JuiceBox at home for deep charging, usually can topoff 3/4 battery in eight hours. My utility, SMUD offers an 11.5垄 reduced rate from Midnight to Six AM.
Hi Richard,
I have used the EA charger here:
I had a great experience charging there on my way to NYC. The station charged my 2019 Kona EV from 28% to 80% in less than 45 min. I expected to pay $0.43/kWh but it turned out to be free!
Pass (Free): (1-350 kW) $0.43/kWh
It really surprised me and I charged at the same station on the way back. Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts