Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On June 23rd I ordered a Kona N line ultimate and was told 6-12 weeks for delivery. Two weeks ago I get an Email from Hyundai Canada congratulating me on my purchase of my new Hyundai, so I phone the dealer is my car there? no but it is en-route should be here end of August. Last week I get a request from Hyundai to do a survey on my buying experience, i ignored it since I am still waiting for my car. Today I got a reminder that I had not completed the survey.
I emailed them telling them when I get the car you will get your survey. Pushy company.

Pat.

·
Registered
2020 black kona limited
130 Posts
i dont ever do any surveys, unless they offer me something for my time. my time is expensive lol, plus my info isnt free

edit
congrats on the car!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
You were lucky being able to order. We tried ordering and no dealer nor Hyundai itself of allowing orders due to the vehicle shortages. Hopefully yours arrives soon.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You were lucky being able to order. We tried ordering and no dealer nor Hyundai itself of allowing orders due to the vehicle shortages. Hopefully yours arrives soon.
It arrived last Friday, I had no trouble ordering.

Pat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts