Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning to buy a Kona Limited by Friday (last day of the month). This morning I sent an email to 4 different dealers nearby asking them for a price quote on a Kona Limited AWD. The plan is to get them to compete on pricing for a similar car. I still have not heard back from anyone. Even the one dealer I have corresponded with earlier this month. Does Hyundai not negotiate on prices?

Thanks

Jason

·
Registered
227 Posts
I had good luck doing the same here. 4 out of 6 got back to me. Original dealership figured out my work had an at cost deal with them so it was easy from there.

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
Yes but you're going to need to go into each dealership. Don't expect them to answer via email. They won't negotiate over the phone or via internet.

Blessing and Peace

·
Registered
116 Posts
Yes but you're going to need to go into each dealership. Don't expect them to answer via email. They won't negotiate over the phone or via internet.

Blessing and Peace
I managed to get a few too, but I didn't get as good of a deal as I could have if I showed up in person. Unfortunately for me, the trim and color we were hunting never landed closer than 350mi away...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts