Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Kona EV preferred trim, trailer hitch with wiring
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the small button inside the charge door to the right of the charging plugs? I can't seem to find any info.

Thanks!

·
Registered
145 Posts
It's in the manual. Allows you to override the charging schedule.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok great, thanks. I couldn't find it when i looked in the manual but i believe you!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually, the button i was talking about appears to just be a spring loaded thingy that pushes the charge door out when you unlatch it. Looked strange to me at first, but pretty sure this is the answer.

I do now see the resume charge button as well!

·
Registered
14 Posts
override
[/Q
It's in the manual. Allows you to override the charging schedule.
I've pressed that button often, it doesn't seem to do anything. I gave my US Ultimate set to charge at night when rates are lower, but sometimes I want to do a bit of charging in the day. I press that button, and... nothing.

I can override the settings and start charging using Bluelink, but that button doesn't do anything.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I've pressed that button often, it doesn't seem to do anything. I gave my US Ultimate set to charge at night when rates are lower, but sometimes I want to do a bit of charging in the day. I press that button, and... nothing.

I can override the settings and start charging using Bluelink, but that button doesn't do anything.
Make sure you are not pressing the latch button. Others have also made that mistake. The charge override button is just a flat touch button further to the side.

·
Registered
34 Posts
And the timed charge override button lights up (in yellow) for a while after plugging in. You need to press it for a few seconds

1 - 8 of 8 Posts