Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2019 Ultimate has been sitting... waiting for battery etc. So my Bluelink gets disconnected often. I went out to the car a few weeks ago to reconnect it. I went into the main Bluelink area, it had my info, showed an active account... and the expiration date as 2025 instead of 2022??? I reset the head unit, and it stilled showed 3 extra years. I called bluelink, they had no info about it, and implied it's an error, but... Could they have extended our Bluelink because of Covid, the recall, etc? I have all of 4000 miles on this vehicle because we "aren't supposed to drive it", parked it "away from buildings" (how far is "away"?), not charged it fully, meaning less than advertised range, and pretty much have ONLY driven it to the dealer for recall "repair" after recall in the last 18 months. Extending the Bluelink would be nice.

Does anyone else see this in their Bluelink screen?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Not yet... But honestly, THAT's precisely what they should be doing.. I've had a Case open at BLUELINK since Jan 2021 for an issue I STILL have that they can't figure out. When I send a POI address to my car via Bluelink (App or their web site), it NEVER makes it to the car ... even though it says it was "SUCCESSFUL". They're replaced the HEAD UNIT. But the problem goes on & their engineers are stumped. They have told me that they will "extend my trial" by the number of months without that Advertised feature, once it is resolved. Not holding my breath. Oh, and to your question, I've never seen that ICON about the alarm system.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts